Milan, Corso Vittorio Emanuele n. 30
Penthouse on the 7th floor, consisting of two adjoining units, plus an archive room located on the eighth floor, for a total retail area of approximately 350 square meters.
In July 2012 the complete restructuring of the offices was carried out, in which, in addition to the modernization of the structures and the bringing into line of the plants, the versatility and flexibility of the environments was further enhanced, with particular attention to the realization of the greatest possible number of job positions, within the limits of what is prescribed for safeguarding healthiness and respecting the serenity of working conditions.
In particular, the structure was equipped with:
• New ducted air conditioning system with purification and air recirculation with a humidifier, as prescribed by the legislation that protects highly frequented working environments (Daikin).
• New electrical system, designed and built to obtain single workstations with access to the telephone network and data transmission.
• A server room in which, in addition to what is necessary for data transmission, a completely individual and autonomous air conditioning system has been installed.
• New external fixtures, with the use of windows with high thermal efficiency and motorized shutters.
• Restrooms (two complete bathrooms, equipped with tub and shower), completely renovated, with total replacement of the fixtures, sanitary ware and coatings.
• Internal frames (doors and handles) renewed, with a particular modern design.
• Armored entrance doors, equipped with a video camera, one of which with electric opening from the reception.
• New alarm system.
In order to allow for eventual adaptation to different needs, the building was equipped with a floating floor, with some parquet rooms, which allows a quick and efficient access to the plants.
Heating is centralized, with new generation radiant panels.
From the offices you can enjoy the view of the Duomo, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, the Church of S. Carlo, and the city center. The rooms are extremely bright (the display is on three sides) and silent. There is a large panoramic terrace, on which a solar shield from the Swiss company Griesser, a market leader and another, semi-covered one, has been installed, ideal as a smoking area.
The condominium offers the following services:
• large entrance hall, of high representation;
• 4 new elevators;
• arrivals on bright and spacious condominium floors;
• concierge service for the control (also through video cameras), the reception of visitors and the reception of correspondence from 7 to 19, Saturday until 13.
• excellent management by the condominium administrator.
Access to the area where the condominium is located is adequate for the most varied needs:
• in the immediate vicinity of the building there are numerous underground parking lots for a fee; one is just a few steps away, even in case of heavy rain, without the need for an umbrella.
• in the immediate vicinity there is both the metro lines 1 and 3 (San Babila at 50 meters / Duomo at 300) and numerous surface road lines;
• The connection to the Linate airport is provided by the bus (73), every 15 minutes, with a stop 10 meters from the entrance door;
• The connection with Malpensa airport is ensured by the Malpensa express shuttle, easily reachable by underground line 1;
• The connection with the central station (railway) is ensured by a bus line (60) as well as by the underground;
Energy Class: 175 kWh/m3
Welcome! Click on one of our assistants to send a message, they will reply as soon as possible.